We boast a level of corporate transactional experience which is second to none in the County. We are the premier practice with respect to corporate matters enjoying a wide range of experience. Some of our transactions and past work would include:-
- Acting for a technology start up, in a multi-million investment and negotiation of principal corporate documents and associated intellectual property transfers;
- Advice on corporate structure and Enterprise Ireland investment for supply chain technology business;
- Assistance on a wide range of company restructures, dealing with buy backs, redemptions, transfer and issues of shares for a range of local businesses;
- Dealing with business transfers and associated asset sales in a wide range of businesses, such as pharmacies, public houses, publishers and retail businesses;
- Venture capital/private equity investments to include dealing with minority protection, exit strategies, disclosure and share rights; and
- Purchase and sale of companies, to include advice on structure, warranty matters, shareholder rights and drafting.
For more information contact Colm Kelly