We take a global approach when considering contentious matters. Not only do we examine the legal issues, but our lawyers are there to bring you through the process and advise you on all elements of your strategy. We have a county wide reputation for the excellence of our litigation offering having experience in every litigation venue in the county. Our capabilities in the area include:-
- Advice on all matters in the Circuit Court, principally equity matters eg, claims to estates, squatter rights type cases, trespass, rights of way disputes;
- Family law litigation in all venues, in particular dealing with judicial separation and divorce, but also associated District Court applications and advice, namely domestic violence matters, maintenance and applications concerning children;
- Extensive experience on all matters relating to personal injuries, to include applications through PIAB, the Circuit Court and the High Court. Personal injury experience includes dealing with injuries through road traffic incidents, workplace accidents, trip and fall and public order type injuries;
- Advice not only on physical injuries, but also advice on psychological harm, nervous shock, workplace stress and bullying;
- Detailed knowledge of medical negligence type cases, across a range of medical disciplines; and
- Significant experience on cases involving product recalls and liability for defective products particularly in cases of DePuy hip class action type cases.
For more information, please contact Geraldine Kearney